Saturday, March 14, 2009

Four New Entries!! Yay!!

Yes!! It was a good day for the contest... although there are dozens of you who should be on here... Okay, here is the wonderfully genuine Katina, my dear cousin, in her teal Pashmina, and of course her excellent smile...

and here is Barb! She claimed to not be a scarf person, until the "Comfy Cotton" scarf converted her to a scarf lover. One simple swoop around the neck, very classy, Barb!!!

Next is one of my *best* models... My Mom-in-love, Bev. She is always sooooo put together with her style, so I am honored that many of my scarves have made it into her wardrobe!! Way to rock the green reptile sheer scarf, mom!

And lastly, the youngest entry in the contest, but definitely with a mind of her own.... My lovely daughter Emri.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the post on my blog - want to know something crazy? just the other day I was pouring myself a cup of coffee and I thought of you and how much fun I had getting together with you before New Years. You have been on my mind ALOT lately too! Crazy how that works out, isn't it?

    Abby
    ps - I love your new blog look. And not to mention the cuteness of all the scarves!

    My sister and I are going to Spicer this weekend to get her dress altered and plant flowers. Watch out dirt here we come!

    Hope you are well - can't wait to see you soon ;) Let's make another coffee date!!!!!

    Abby
    ps - LOVE the new look of your blog. And the cuteness of all the scarves!

    ReplyDelete