Friday, February 27, 2009

The New Blog!!

I am thanking God for Valentine's Day. Why?? I met a wonderful gal {Brooke Lien with Unity Stamp Company} while out to dinner with my hubby who has changed my business dramatically!! How?? She explained to me the importance of this here blog to my "word of mouth" business.

Then, I met another lovely gal {Angie Magnuson, owner of Unity Stamp Company} at an event at Glacial Ridge Winery. How blessed am I to receive such contacts, out of the blue? Seriously.
What was once dull... IS NOW FABULOUS!!! I went ahead and revamped this {blog}. You likey??

Now...to get some *followers* Please tell a friend! This blog will serve as an update to all sales, news, and $GIVEAWAYS$ from Ali J Boutique.

Thanks so much!!



2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks GREAT!! God is definitely opening all kinds of doors for you!

    God Bless,

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a big virtual high-five for you, baby. You are inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete