Friday, February 25, 2011

FaShIoN FRiDaY Take two!!

(yep- i know my post is black...and plain...but someone pointed out it is easier to read that way, so to accomodate, this is my "new look" :)

Here are the results from week two of the fashion weeks...wish i had more time to do fashion chat! But, I just posted my schedule and as you can see, I am pretty busy (it doesn't even show the home parties I do!!) So!!

For Day 1, Best Color....I think I see the common thread...we ladies get our "best color" by taking other ladies opinions, but also because of our own preferences. Personally, I think I have worn every color possible, but there are some I am sure that don't look so hot. I am guessing I shouldn't wear orange...or sage...but, don't you dare try and take away my teal, lime, or jewel tones right now!!! I am a mom of four toddlers- I have muscles!!

For Day 2, What to wear when the weather is not too cold, but not warm either?? Most of you said Scarf (atta girls), a light coat (like a TRENCH?? ME WANT ONE!!), and a couple said vest. I think vests are tricky. I like the two i have had for three years from Gap Tall because the are long and have a tie around the middle. For anything that is slightly puffy, I love it when it comes with a tie. Gotta show the shape, gals!! If it doesn't, I would be very tempted to add a belt. Yep, that's what I would do!!

For Day 3, Legwear in winter? leggings, yep. tights and boots, yep!! I love the convo we had going on about wearing pants with skirts. Hey- anything goes!!!

For Day 4, Girls Night OUt!! I went with yep, Steph, a shirt, skinnies, boots, and a scarf :)

Thanks for participating Ladies!!!! Here is what I plan to do with the results....If you responded, you get 30% off an Ali J at any Ali J Boutique show you come to!!!!! Check the schedule to the left, I will keep adding dates as I get them!! Or, you can save your 30% for the store. Thanks so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment