Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New VENTURE!!!

Hello!!! I am launching a new project on my blog, and facebook, and Twitter....phew!!! Basically, to be really involved in all three, and use this Social Networking stuff to the MAX. It sounds overwhelming, but I am determined to be OrGaNiZeD!!!! Let's see how this goes... I am stretching myself- the techy stuff isn't my forte- I lOVE doing SCARF SALES and hanging with the LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, I am learning, and it will be ~fun~ SO!! I will be posting on here as often as I can, about sales, new things I am learning for my business, and on Fridays, I will do a Fashion session, where I take all of your facebook comments on my Ali J Boutique page, and consolidate and expand on them... HERE WE GO!! JOIN ME IN THE FUN!!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay Ali...you got my attention!! I need to polish my look!!

    ReplyDelete